Our Infrastructure has an area of 21.17 hectare of land used for the technology assessment and demonstration while 20 hectare belong to the host institute. From this total 42 hectare land, the total land under cultivation and demonstration is 30 hectare, Dairy 1 hectare, Nursery 0.4 hectare, Poly house 0.10 hectare. The demonstration farm is used for the on farm testing and front line demonstration of new technologies. It is also used for the genesis of the good quality seed and seedlings.
The infrastructure also comprise state of the art KVK Building and Farmer hostel in a area of 1.4 hectare.
The KVK facility is situated at village Sagroli which is 6 kilometer away from Nanded-Hydrebad National Highway and 17 km away from Nanded Degloor State Highway providing connectivity advantage to beneficiaries.
KVK Facilities includes-
- Admin Building: The Krishi Vigyan Kendra has very well developed administrative building having a green building concept with classrooms, audio visual hall, computer rooms & agriculture technology information center (ATIC) Library, Static Soil Testing Lab, Input shop, Cabins for Staff etc…
- Training Hall – with Capacity of 50 – Wi-Fi, Internet, Projector, sound facility
- Class Rooms – With capacity of 40 –WI-Fi, Internet, Projector, sound facility, etc.
- Conference Hall – Wi-Fi, Internet, Projector, sound facility
- Meeting Room – Wi-Fi, Internet, Projector, Sound Facility