- On an average this KVK conducts 100 to 120 need- based training programs in a year for farmers, farm women, rural youth and extension personnel.
- The KVK has purchased more than 100 educational audio visual aids to make the training activities more effective.
- More emphasis is given on long duration practical, self employment oriented trainings for school dropouts & unemployed rural youth.
- Many participants on completion of the training have been successfully self employed by way of establishing their own poultry, goatery, nursery, dairy & sericulture units.
- Efforts are made to empower the women technically, as they play very vital role in agricultural operations. Farmer’s groups may approach the KVK for customized training. KVK recognized as a DRO for Jalyukt Training Programs and Natural Resource Management.